Loss of or damage as a consequence of fire to the Insured property and/or interest, directly or indirectly caused by:
1. Theft and/or missing during and after the accident.
2. Deliberate acts by the Insured, Insured employee and/or other person on the order of the Insured.
3. Forest fire, bush fire, wild grass and peat fire.
4. War invasion, act of foreign enemy, civil war, civil commotion.
5. Nuclear reaction, nuclear radiation.
6. Other exclusions as defined in the Policy.
Fire Insurance policy can be extended by a separate policies against the perils of:
2. Business Interruption